50 cent met with an accident when a huge lorry rammed the back of his SUV. The rapper was rushed to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries.
The rapper's representative, said that he is doing fine now. His driver Bruce Miller was also injured in the accident. However no other details were provided. The Grammy winner, whose real name is Curtis Jackson and his driver have been released from the hospital.
The 36-year-old rapper had a lucky escape with minor neck and back injuries. The accident occurred in New York at around 3 a. m. Later, he posted pictures of himself in a neck brace, being carried on a stretcher away from the crash on his website www. ThisIs50. com. According to the website, it all went down early Tuesday morning on the Long Island Expressway in New York City, when a red Mack truck rear-ended 50's ride.. and the rapper's SUV almost flipped over."
The truck driver allegedly lost control of his truck after the load shifted and he collided with 50's SUV. With the news of the accident, many rumors started doing rounds that the rapper had died in the accident as his car flipped over. However, he's safe and fine and discharged from the hospital.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki