Recently a mother has been ordered by the court to stay away from her children. She is not permitted to meet them any time till they turn 18 because there are qualms that her behaviour could lead to one of them being harmed or even killed.
Reason: she was suffering from Munchausen syndrome by proxy. This is an illness in which parents try to abuse their children in different ways for different reasons. They either invent illness for their children else abuse them to such extremes that children are forced to feel sick.
Same was the story with this mother and her four children aged three, six, seven and nine. The mother was in deep love with her eldest son but then she used to ignore her rest kids.
The bad thing about her relation with the eldest son was she used to make him believe that he has a short life. Very soon he will die. His funeral arrangements were a part of her discussions with him. All this made the boy depressed due to which he once got a severe asthma attack.
Upon repetition of such stupid talks, the fed up boy once tried to even suicide in the hospital. And his mother instead of stopping him; was encouraging to bang his head harder on the wall.
All this directed the court to shift the children’s custody from their mother to father till they turn teens.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki