A recent report has unveiled that Mao Sugiyama, 23, a man who had undergone a surgery for fulfilling his desire to become asexual, has been facing allegations of committing a crime at a public event.
Tokyo's Suginami Ward has filed a complaint against him on June 25 with the Metropolitan Police Department, which is now involved in the investigation of the matter.
The investigation has found that the man, a painter in his 20s, had cooked and served his genital organs to five paying diners. He had auctioned off for the same and diners paid him 20,000 yen ($250) for each portion.
However, the genitals were declared by his physician as free of infections, people objected over the display of obscene objects. The mayor of Suginami ward was also against the same saying it created a kind of discomfort amongst all.
The same was seen happening during a public event held in May that had been organized with the aim to raise awareness amongst people about x-gender, asexuality and sexual minorities.
Police have heard that the artist still claims that he has not offended any relevant laws, whether it is processing of medical waste or ban on organ sales or food sanitation requirements
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki