A man, who was facing the charge of murder attempt, has been given green signal. Graham Andrew Wilson, step father of four month old daughter put morphine in his daughter's bottle milk, so that he could have good night sleep.
He did only one mistake and that was he conducted such stupidity. The girl has been recovering in the hospital, and is out of danger. Wilson pleaded in the South Australian District Court that he cannot even think of killing his daughter.
Investigations revealed that he was right, and was given a clean chit by the judge. "The reality may be as simple as he just wanted to get a good night's sleep and did something stupid, so stupid in the extreme", said prosecutor Jeff Powell. He further affirmed that the case is quite clear now that his little mistake proved to quite fatal for him as well as for his child.
Defence counsel Nicholas Healy said that Wilson did not want to harm the child and whatever he did was an effort to get hood sleep. He further affirmed that Wilson do accepted that he mixed morphine dose in baby's feed. But he has also said that he did not hive the milk mixed with morphine to kill the child.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki