As per a recent report, it has been uncovered that Twitter, a leading social networking site, has declared this Friday i. e. June 22 as a No Panty day. It has been encouraging all its members to become a part of the same.
Since the first Friday of June is annually celebrated as No Pants Day. It is believed that it is one of the best ways to stick at a point and influence others by it. Also, the day was introduced so as to inspire people to take a step against any type of social taboos.
It is being said that the day now introduced by Twitter is also probably an inspiration from the No Pants Day.
While Twitter says that it is a similar move to encourage people to stand against social taboos. Critics claim that it is not so. They are of the opinion that it is nothing except calling people to post unacceptable pictures and remain without their underwear for one day.
Also, they say that it is totally unlike the No Pants Day, focused at a noble cause. It has been found that a large number of people have posted their disgusting pictures so as to collect more volunteers for the day.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki