There is no doubt that mental health illness is a contentious issue for countries around the world and that's what cause for more and more funds to be injected for the same. on the same lines, a new foundation is reported to be opened in Woollahra.
It is believed that there are some 48% people affected with some or the other mental health concern at some or the other stage of their life, and that's what calls for attention. On the same lines, the Jewish Care Mental Health Foundation would work for the same along with several organizations. There is need to give the issue a thorough check so that this issue can be managed in an effective manner.
With issue such as access to mental health services, there are efforts required to be made. "Too many people who end up in our acute services could've been treated earlier", said NSW Mental Health Minister Kevin Humphries. "The eastern suburbs is very short on acute services for mental health".
It would be a lot better if efforts are being made targeted to make such victims come forward and interact with others in an open environment, which for sure would make things all the more comfortable.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki