The British singer-songwriter Rita Ora falls for the `One Direction' singer Harry Styles. The `R. I. P' singer who is currently dating Rob Kardashian admitted having a crush on the 18-year-old Harry. Even though she was pleasantly surprised on knowing that Styles is 18 and not 16 as she had thought at first.
MTV Push recently interviewed Rita's friends, where they revealed a lot of dirt about the star, while Rita was gagged to prevent her stopping them. Talking about her huge crush on the One Direction star Harry Styles. To which Rita later objected and maintained that Harry wasn't her only crush saying, "That's not my only celebrity crush. I only say that because they're little."
The `Hot Right Now' singer is not the only one who has fallen for Styles cheeky smile, teen model Alli Simpson recently posted an up close and personal picture with Harry Styles on Instagram sending thousands of One Direction fans into a fit of jealousy. Alli whose brother Cody Simpson is also a singer in Australia, was interviewing One Direction for Radio Disney after watching them perform in concert.
Earlier this week Rita also made the headline with her wardrobe malfunction while performing at the Lovebox Festival. Suffering a nip slip, she flashed the crowds after jumping on stage.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki