Findings in a recent report proposed that a majority of Australians are suffering from one or the other risk factor, which is ultimately putting their life at stake.
Statistical reports suggest that every Australian has one risk factor associated to poor health and in case of one in seven Australians, the proportion increases from one risk factor to a major five to six risk factors.
It has been suggested that the increasing health concerns and risk factors are majorly due to the lifestyle adopted by people today. Majority of the people stick to junk food or unhealthy food, are least active.
Moreover, it has been encountered that with obesity arousing as major concern since the past few years, almost 85% of people believe that they are very healthy and think that even their dietary habits are healthy.
Experts suggest that everyone should eat fresh fruits and vegetables at least five times a day, but only 50% manage to eat only two serves a day.
Least do they notice that their dietary habits and the lifestyle they have adopted is actually the root cause that is making them more inclined towards major health ailments.
Most of people, even young children are categorized as obese, obesity, which is the root cause of major health ailments.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki