Findings in a new report have exaggerated that majority of Australians are suffering from one or the other risk factor, which puts their health at stake.
Statistical reports suggest that every Aussie is struggling with at least a threat to life. However, in case of one in seven Australians, it has been administered that they might be facing five or more risk factors.
However, statistics revealed by Australia's Health 2012 depict that the continents' life-expectancy grabs the sixth position in the world, with men living up till the age of 79.5 and women to 84.
It has been emphasized that the major cause behind the increasing problems regarding health is adoption of newer trends, which ultimately have an adverse effect on health of people.
People instead of adopting short-cuts in their life, are putting their lives at risk. The dietary habits adopted by people are majorly a cause, they are making them fat, and hence, they are under the categories of obese people. Yet 85% of them believe that they are healthy. Obesity is the root cause of every health ailment, be it diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol levels.
People have been always advised to consume fresh fruits and vegetables at least twice in a day to keep them fit and healthy. However, only 50% of the people eat the advised foods.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki