Mohan was put down at Gold Coast after he developed kidney problem. If you are assuming that Mohan was a human being then you are surely mistaken, as he was a 17- year-old White Bengal Tiger.
He was brought to Australia’s Dreamworld's Tiger Island family as a cub in 1995 and became father of four cubs. He had got love from so many Australians that all were quite upset to know his death news.
"Our Tiger Island team has been working with Mohan since he was a cub and there are many memories they have shared together”, said Al Mucci, who is heading the Life Sciences section in Dreamworld.
Al said that they are quite upset and miss, Mohan, who is father of four tigers named as Rama, Sita, Sultan and Taj. It is not that they did not try to save Mohan, but his condition deteriorated to such an extent that the staff and vet decided to relieve him the pain, he has been passing through.
Mohan has been fundraising ambassador of Dreamland, and has let the park to raise more than $1.4 million for the treatment of threatened species across the globe. Dreamland staff will cremate Mohan on Tiger Island.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki