Aimee Copeland, who contracted flesh-eating disease after falling from home made zipline in Georgia has received a get well soon message from Colombian actress Sofia Vergara.
Vergara recorded a video message for Copeland in which she told that she is quite proud of her and will soon visit her. Copeland got her right foot, left leg and both hands amputated due to flesh eating bacteria, but then also Copeland has not lost her confidence and will to live life.
Her confidence has helped her to improve her condition, and same thing can be witnessed at the time when she was declared as from being critical to serious.
Vergara's recorded message said, "We also believe you are such a strong person, we are so proud of what you are doing and going through". The recorded message also revealed that Vergara is making efforts to raise funds for the further treatment.
She has tied up with Sukitz, a lollypop manufacturer and some amount of money will contributed for the treatment of Copeland when one will buy grape-flavored lollypop, which is said to be the favorite of Copeland.
The money will be used for the further treatment of Copeland, and will be given to her when Vergara will visit her.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki