As per recent reports, it has been revealed that new rule proposed for workers at call center, is actually putting their life at risk. It has been reported that these workers are denied to visit a washroom to piss. It has been warned that this proposal is adversely affecting health of many of the workers.
Findings in a report released by Unison union yesterday, it has been highlighted that an estimated workers of one in four call centers have been granted a limited time for using toilet. The study conducted by the union included 800 workers, suggested that the workers have been drastically affected due to work pressure and the environment prevailing in the office.
Further, majority of the workers have claimed that they are facing deleterious effects. It has been recovered that seven out of 10 workers have complained of eye strain and about 50% of the workers have exaggerated that they are unable to hear properly and also facing troubles with their voices.
A majority of 80% workers confirmed that the work stress and the pressure they are facing is not only affecting their health and life, but also has an influence on their personal life.
The report majorly highlights government's behavior towards its employees.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki