Controversies over the faulty breast implants have been in news for quite long. Yet again, the British medical experts have pointed out that women with faulty breast implants are at least risk of being affected with long-term illness caused by the implants. They further noted that even the ruptured implants can't cause long term illness.
The manufacturer of the faulty implants, Poly Implant Prothese, is facing charges and its products have been recalled from the market. But, according to the Professor Bruce Keogh, from Britain's National Health Service, the gel used in the making of the faulty implants is not toxic in nature. Thus, it has been proclaimed that the faulty implants cannot have long-term adverse effects upon the body.
It is believed that about 47,000 women in Britain are suffering with faulty breast implants. Because of the growing concerns over the health risks posed by the implants the UK Government thought it best to get the faulty implants removed.
The faulty breast implants have caused anxiety to many women. The medical experts are of the view that the anxiety might have led to health problems among the women. Therefore, it has been suggested that women's should be supported if they show desire to get the faulty implants removed.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki