The Managing Director of Ace Communication Group has almost all the necessities of life. All his life he has avoided living in a formidable place. But the businessman has taken upon himself to see what it is like to live under the stars like a homeless.
The main aim of this initiative is to raise money for the homeless. He has said that he wants to raise as much as $3,000. He is not the only one that would be braving the harsh elements of winters to live under the stars. There would be 120 business leaders who would be joining him as a part of 2012 Vinnies CEO Sleepout.
Mr. Munckton said, "To be honest, before this I didn't realize the magnitude of the problem, especially locally. Women and children out on the street with nowhere to go, families with not enough money for food or shelter, it's terrible". He just wants to make a mark and is avid to take be a part of such an initiative. He thinks that even if a single family gets a roof over their head due to his contribution then he would get the feeling of accomplishment. He would be sleeping under the stars in Etihad Stadium to have an insight into the life of homeless people.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki