Mother of four-year-old girl, who met with an accident at Chessington World of Adventures, said that she has not ever dreamt of the incident, which happened in front of her. Sarah Archer mother of Jessica Blake told that she was with her daughter at the time when she fell from the fence.
Sarah said that Jessica was standing in front of her in a queue while they were moving towards the Tomb Blaster ride. Jessica was holding the fence, and the next minute the fence fell and she fell into a 14ft ground.
There is nothing much more she can recall for now, said Sarah. She further affirmed that it took just a few seconds and her daughter was not with her. Jessica suffered severe injuries, like suffered a fractured skull, her ribs were broken and her brain was also bleeding.
For now, Jessica is in critical condition, but is in stable condition. She is under the effect of sedatives, so that swelling in her brain can settle down. Investigation is going in the case, and it has yet to be known that how fencing fell and further details of the incident. People through different modes of communication have been wishing her good health and speedy recovery.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki