There is a very old saying early to bed, early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise. A team of researchers conducted a study to acknowledge as to why an early riser is at much benefit than those, who stay awake for long hours at night and thus wake up late in the morning.
The results of the study confirmed that those of who are early risers can adapt themselves easily and conveniently with the flow of the day.
Researchers at the Toronto University discovered that those people, who were into the habit of sleeping late at night, were more likely to be affected by social jet lag. Commonly termed as cultural jet lag, it refers to a person feeling very tired after a holiday or work shifts, especially because of changes to your sleeping pattern.
This is majorly experienced due to the reason that the body clock is not able to adjust itself according to the changing patterns of time.
However, in case of people, who wake up early and don’t have changing patterns have a set biological clock and hence, they feel more happy and lively.
Moreover, the study emphasized that even people, who at young ages slept late and woke up late, switched over their habit to rising early as they got older.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki