On finding that flight travels targets not one but many to suffer a type of headache, it is being said by a team of researchers at the Giovanni Paolo Hospital in Venice that more light should be shed on the same in the medical world, as per a recent report.
It has been found by the team that while travelling by any means, including train, plane or automobile causes one to suffer a one side headache. Headaches caused by air travelling are seen the most, which are caused during the landing phase of the plane.
As per the findings, during landing, people suffer a severe pain on one side of the head only as well as near the eye. It was at first discovered in 2004 in medical literature and has continued to rise since then.
Lead researcher Federico Mainardi and colleagues have been calling such a headache disorder as aeroplane headache. However, the pain remains for a short while of 30 minutes or less, but it needs to be considered strictly, says the team.
“Nobody knows what treatments work, but noted that classifying it as a distinct disorder would allow it to be studied more directly”, said R. Allan Purdy, a neurologist and professor at Dalhousie Medical School in Halifax, Canada.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki