As per reports, it has been revealed that Health Minster James Reilly is eager to start the construction work of a new children’s hospital. An official report on the same is expected within a few days, as per which, the decision will be taken.
The government has appointed a committee, which will present a report to Reilly in which positives and negatives of various locations around the capital will be mentioned. It should be noted the report will not suggest that which hospital is better than other, as this decision will be taken by the government.
The 70-page report is expected by the government. After studying it, the decision will be taken, as where the new children’s hospital will be built. “What I want to ensure is that we get the best result, but I also want to make sure we have it as quickly as possible, in the life of this Government”, said Reilly.
The review group has to assess 30 sites and has to meet 21 different groups and also has to assess the financial cost. After considering all the pros and cons, decision will be taken as where the hospital should be built. Reilly said it will be their one of the biggest projects.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki