As per recent reports, it has been revealed that Sprint's Virgin Mobile brand has offered to become as a carrier to offer iPhone on prepay basis, which is subjected to cost just $30 a month.
It has been reported that if the mobile brand opens up this business then, it will turn up to be US' second carrier to offer iPhones.
It has been recovered that the company is offering the users to pay only $649 for 16GB model of iPhone 4S, which is the same price at which the Apple stores sell.
It has been further revealed that if buyers are ready to pay for monthly installments using their credit card, debit card or PayPal account, then they will have to pay only $30 instead of $35.
Moreover, it has been assured that the users will not have to pay any activation or roaming charges even, however, in case, they exceed the data speeds of 2.5GB per month, their data speeds will be throttled.
However, they have declared that there's no 4G. However, for iPhone customers, 4G is even of no use. Other facilities that the customers can avail include, 300 voice call minutes, along with an unlimited voice plan costing only $50 per month.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki