It has been found in a recent report that Frank Klees, Progressive Conservative MPP and a former ORNGE paramedic, who opposes ORNGE, is being proved wrong by the company.
The minister wants that the organization should be closed but there are people who want to give some time to the organization. Experts were of the view that the organization ORNGE is trying to rebuild its position and attends16000 calls a year.
However, there is no effect on Klees as he says that the organization has been involved in the death cases of 26,000 patients. He cited another example that the ambulance service of the organization is disastrous and has even led to the death of teenager, who belonged to North West Ontario.
The girl would have been alive if she would have been admitted in other hospital. But, the company robbed her of that chance. The air ambulance service was so pathetic that it took away her life.
He has presented the matter in front of authorities concerned but it seems that all his efforts have gone in vain. "When you're faced with this choice between doing what's best for the air ambulance service and fixing it and getting to the bottom of it you opt to protect your source, said Liberal backbencher David Zimmer.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki