Faulty breast implants is an issue that has been going around in the recent time. There have been many campaigns going on the raise this issue as private practitioners have been using faulty implants in women. This is very dangerous as it can also lead to the person getting infected and even suffering from cancer.
In order to raise this issue further, those women who have been affected by the faulty silicone breast implants have now taken it up on themselves to meet with the Health Secretary to step up their appeal for a public inquiry into the matter.
It is estimated that over 4,000 women in Scotland are affected with the fraudulent implants by private firms. They are called in, for support for these women to ensure that cases like these do not happen in the future. Recently, there was a huge outcry after it was found that over 47,000 British women were given implant manufactured by French company Poly Implant Prothese (PIP), which were filled with non-medical grade silicone and have been linked to rupture and swelling in the body.
Women affected by these faulty implants are living a life of nightmare as the substance that is inside them could be dangerous for their lives.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki