It has been recently revealed in a report that children of the tender age of 2 years are going to be put through a spirituality and happiness test. This is going to be done in order to judge their psychological wellbeing in the time to come.
This is the first time such a study is going to be conducted to find out about the wellbeing of the young children. This is going to help them in being able to make a full blown mental health profile for these kids, by the time they reach 17 years of age.
"It's not just those that obviously have a recognized diagnosed problem, but recognizing that everyone in the population has a mental health need. We need to talk the whole population approach and monitor to find out what is happening in the population", said Dr. Jane Parkinson, the public health advisor with the NHS Scotland.
It has further been added that in every 4 years, the same report shall be looked at again and again, and this would be able to make for a safer healthcare system for the kids in the time to come. There is dire need for the authorities to be careful in this situation.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki