It has been recently revealed in a report that Firefox is currently at the top of the game when it comes to browsers. Google Chrome is also currently behind Firefox in these wars. This throws light on the sort of tough competition being faced by the companies these days in order to reach the top of the game.
“Chrome grew roughly 300 percent last year — we have hundreds of millions of active users. We have many ways of looking at it. You can argue about the data, but in general I think we have gained substantial mindshare since we’ve launched the product”, said Google Chrome senior vice president Sundar Pichai.
It remains to be seen what tricks and tips the firms follow in the time to come, to deal with the cut throat competition and reach the top of the game. It also remains to be seen which firm is better capable of dealing with these pressures being faced by them in the race to become the topmost firm, in the future. It is only a matter of time before it is revealed which firm is the leader when it comes to web browsers and this depends on the likes and dislikes of people.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki