The latest reports suggest that former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi spent $25 million on bunga bunga parties. The prosecutors have leveled charges against Mr. Berlusconi that he paid dozens of women to sleep with him.
The account of Mr. Berlusconi has informed that he withdrew nearly 16 million pounds from bank accounts in year 2009 – 2010. The cash was delivered at mansion near Milan. The parties used to take place at the basement of the mansion.
Marysthell Polanco, who is acting as a witness in the case against Silvio Berlusconi, described how she used to dress as Ilda Boccassini at Bunga Bunga parties. Ms. Polanco has also revealed that she once had a mask of US President Barack Obama.
During her 30-year long career as prosecutor, Ilda Boccassini has given tough times to Sicilian mafia, corrupt magistrates and officials. She was also the one, who was brave enough to pursue corruption charges against Silvio Berlusconi.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki