18 NZ Women Had PIP Implants
PIP breast implant scandal, which created controversies across the globe, has now found a new destination to create more disturbances. It has been recently revealed that the 18 New Zealand women have received Pip breast implants.
It is shocking as it was thought New Zealand was safe from this controversy, but it has now been found that such is not the case. More than 400,000 women across the globe have undergone breast implant surgeries using PIP implants, which were made of non-medical silicone.
The news creates waves in the world, but that New Zealand stayed quiet thinking that its country women have not undergone such surgeries. Even the Ministry of Health did not have any record, which could prove that PIP implants have been used in New Zealand.
Tables turned at the moment at the time when several Kiwi women said that they have the implants and are quite concerned about eth matter. One of the women who appeared in a TV show said she was so scared that's he got her implants removed at her own expense.
Former Wellington plastic surgeon Colin Calcinai said that he knew something like this is going to happen. "I heard about them at several conferences in Australia and in England", he affirmed.
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho