A recent study results have proposed that consuming fizzy drinks or more of such treats for six weeks can make a person stupid. Rather, scientist of the study have suggested that those who are about to have an exam or an important presentation or meeting, should stay away from such treats.
It has been reported that a diet rich in sugar content, especially fructose levels can slow down the processing level of brain and at the same time, makes the process of memorizing and learning more difficult.
It has been illustrated that the way one thinks is directly linked to the diet one intakes. Professor Fernando Gomez-Pinilla said, "Eating a high-fructose diet over the long term alters your brain's ability to learn and remember information. But adding omega-3 fatty acids to your meals can help minimize the damage".
As stated by Prof Fernando, including omega-3 fatty acids in the diet, which is rich in fish like salmons and nuts, can help overcome the damage occurred due to eating high-sugar content diets.
It has been subjected that several of the earlier studies have proposed that eating high-sugar diet can lead to obesity, diabetes, fatty liver, but this is first of its kind study, which illustrates that brain can also be affected.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN