There’s no secrecy on what will be the best value ute at the Mystery Creek National Agricultural Fieldays, stated Mitsubishi.
They forecast the newest special-version sport-specification Triton ChargerX will be the “value-for-money” star when Fieldays - the largest trade show of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere - starts on 13 June.
The novel double cab ChargerX is based on the wwell-known GLX 4WD. But, Mitsubishi stated that it’s fitted out to look and drive like a top-range GLS, yet at an unbelievable price: for the manual transmission edition, $35,990 in addition to GST and on road costs.
Mitsubishi claims that this is the best value price ever witnessed in New Zealand for a sport condition ute fitted with electronic constancy and traction control and a complete set of airbags.
The one-tonne-payload ChargerX makes 407 Nm of torque from its 2.5 litre turbodiesel.
Mitsubishi’s head of sales and marketing strategy Daniel Cook stated, “While some businesses are riding high, many are not, and buyers are rightly demanding exceptional value when they need to invest in a work vehicle.”
“We’re excited that in ChargerX we can help customers get a sharp-looking, high-spec, high-performance vehicle into their business fleet - or their home garage - despite tightly-squeezed budgets”.
If you can’t get to Mitsubishi’s Fieldays stand you can see the ChargerX, manual and auto, in Mitsubishi dealer showrooms from late May.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki