As per a study, which has been taken by Women's Health magazine in the UK, it has been revealed that sex satisfaction varies according to place. It has been found that women in Ireland are least satisfied with their sexual life in entire European Union.
As many as seven out of 10 Irish women were not satisfied with their night-time sexual activity and also revealed that they have sex thrice in a week. Some 42% women in Ireland said that they were having sex more than three times a week.
After Irish women, British women and Welsh women are said to be having sex quite often. "It is great to see that the majority of British women are satisfied between the sheets, or outside, as our Women's Health survey reveals”, said Farrah Storr, who is the magazine's editor.
The study findings are based on the interviews of 1,000 females. Main aim of the study was to know the exact truth about the sex lives of women, who have been living in different parts of Europe. It has also been revealed that women in Scotland and in the North West were more satisfied with their sex life and thoroughly enjoyed the process.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki