It has been recently revealed that there is new magnetic therapy, which might be able to treat depression in the time to come. This technology would be capable of helping to treat people who are affected by depression and anxiety, better than the anti-depressant drugs available rot eh purpose.
This can be made possible with the help of the all new NeuroStar TMS Therapy, and it has been developed by a team from the University of California The research team is of the view that it might be able to treat the brain cells with aid of small electric charges, that can work towards removing the anomalies of the brain, and make it free from depression.
"The therapy with TMS not only reduces the symptomatic suffering of patients, but lessens the disability of depression, with important implications for these individuals' ability to return to functioning effectively at home, in the workplace and in the community", said Dr. Ian Cook, the Director of the university's depression research programme.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki