It has been recently revealed in a report that the Ella Foundation has been granted a huge sum of $100,000 in terms of Grand Challenges Exploration, for the purpose of more innovative research to be made in the field of global healthcare.
They have received this huge sum from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and it is surely going to aid further development of newer modes of treatment as well the formation of vaccines so that the people of the vicinity, don't have to suffer at the hands of lack of vaccinations.
"The GCE encourages individuals worldwide to expand the pipeline of ideas where creative, unorthodox thinking is most urgently needed. We're excited to provide additional funding for select grantees so that they can continue to advance their idea towards global impact", said Chris Wilson, the Director at Global Health Discovery and Translational Sciences, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The global health is a growing issue of concern for a number of authorities and here is need for more and more efforts to be made for the effective solving of the health issues being faced by the people in the world. It is essential for efforts to be made by the authorities as well as the general people get over the obstacles in order to achieve complete health and safety.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki