It has been recently revealed in a report that a new GP toilet test has been specially designed by the researchers for the urine tests which are very vital for finding out about many diseases. His is going to be a unique pathology enabled system of toilet that shall be able to collect samples for the tests with ease in the time to come.
It has been revealed that these samples shall be collected in the form of a small nozzle that shall be able to retract towards the inside of the system. This means that this should be able to reduce a lot of problems for the patients in the time to come, and one wouldn't have to spend a lot of money as well as suffer a lot of discomfort when going to a doctor's clinic for the same.
This should be able to help many patients in the time to come, and reduce the costs for urine tests in the time to come, as well. This should be of great benefit to the authorities as well as the patients in the near future. It remains to be seen how soon it can make it to the stands in pharmacy stores, and how it works for the benefit of people.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki