It has been recently revealed in a report that there have been further cuts looking to be put across by the drug firm Cipla in the time to come. They are planning these cuts for the cancer drugs in the near future.
They are of the hope that the prices for cancer drugs might be further slashed by them in the time to come. They have already made cuts in prices for cancer treatments, which would be implemented in the time to come. This shall be beneficial for the patients as they won't have to pay oodles of money for getting treatment for their disease in the near future.
"Our agents and partners in Africa and other countries have written to us. I am now sitting with my boys to see what reductions we can make in the entire range of cancer drugs. We are making some calculations about pricing, costing and other aspects", said Y. K. Hamied, chairman and managing director of India's fourth-largest drug maker.
There is need for efforts o be made for such policies to be incorporated that work for the benefit of one and all. It remains to be seen what the companies decide for the same in the time to come and how it can be made into a better deal for the patients.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki