It has been recently revealed in a report that people who want to leave their ill habits of smoking might be helped with the aid of hypnosis and acupuncture. Hypnotizing a person and making his brain believe that he is not a smoker might prove to be really helpful for the person to give up smoking in the long run.
On the other hand, the benefits of acupuncture and known since a long time. This also might help to aid a person when he / she decide to give up smoking.
There is need for more research to be done in this regard in the time to come, so that it can be determined how these methods might be able to help a person giving up smoking. There are people all over the world who are trying their best to give up the evil of smoking. They can be benefitted with the aid of these methods. These are proven methods to get good results for people in a number of situations. It is possible that it might help people to give up smoking in the long run as well. It remains to be seen how this study is developed into a mode of treatment in the future.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki