As per reports, it has been revealed that the custom officers of South Korea have discovered smuggled drug capsules, which are filled with powdered flesh of dead babies. Officials said that the medicines are thought to cure many health problems.
They are made by chopping the bodies of small babies and chopped pieces are put on a stove to dry it and then powder is made and filled in the pills. Authorities concerned have refused to reveal the name of group being involved in the case.
Experts said that refusal to comment anything about the issue seems to be due to friction between China and Beijing. Chinese officials said that they will be taking a detailed investigation in the case.
It is not the first time when they have found such pills. The custom office revealed that there have been 35 smuggling attempts made and they have seized as many as 17,450 capsules.
Many people take such pills to boost their stamina or to get relief from pancreas problem. However, it should not be forgotten that the flesh contains a lot of bacteria and other harmful ingredients, which are absolutely unhealthy for body. "It was confirmed those capsules contain materials harmful to the human body, such as super bacteria", said officials.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki