Keith Martin, the man who eats 20,000 calories a day and has a 6-ft waist has now finally decided to trim down. He is the world's fattest man and from now on he would be restricting himself to 1,500 calories a day. This decision come in wake of the warning that he received from the doctors that if he did not lose fat from his 383 kg body, then he may not even survive to celebrate his 50th birthday. The 42 years old has not been able to leave his London home for the past decade and lies on a specially made bed. His condition is so worse that he is even unable to roll over without any help.
According to him, the reason for this condition was the death of his mother when he was a teenager. But now after finding that his life is on line, he has got a wakeup call due to which he has decided to reduce his 1.8 meter waistline. Usually he devours a packet of bacon, six sausages, and six eggs with a mound of toast and beans and this is just the breakfast. From now on, he would just eat four slices of bread, sometimes topped with spam or a can of mini-hotdogs, and one ready meal a day.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki