It has been recently revealed in a report that there is going to be further detailed investigation on the plant of Diamond dog food. This was after there was recently a rare strain of salmonella found in many people across the country, due to the dog food by this company being contaminated. It remains to be seen how this research can reveal the reasons for the outbreak of salmonella that occurred a while ago and how the same can be prevented for the future
It has further been revealed that the brand Diamond is going to make a recall of Premium Edge, Country Value, Taste of the Wild and a number of other products so that it can be found whether they might also be the reason for an outbreak of a similar disease in the time to come
"Our folks really want people to be aware of it. They want to be aware that this is causing people to get sick because they may have product in their homes. For every one that is reported, there may be 29 others", CDC Spokeswoman Lola Russell.
It remains to be seen how this goes in the time to come, and how the authorities might be able to prevent such outbreaks in the future.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki