It has been recently revealed in a report that the firm Harley Medicals has received a major setback after it has been revealed that its profits are down by a third. The main reason for the same has been given out to be the economic upheaval recently being faced by the world markets.
This has come to them as a problem even though they aren’t too much involved in the huge breast implant removal ruckus. The firm is based in Dublin ad since the economic crisis has struck, they have been facing problems.
“What we have said from the beginning is that we want removal and replacement – if the individual wants replacement – and for the firms to take responsibility for this. We feel this is a positive first step”, said Lisa Fair, Spokeswoman for PIP Action. It remains to be seen how the firm can overcome these odds in the time to come, and how they can reach a position where they don’t have to suffer due to the economic crisis in the global markets.
It remains to be seen how they shall overcome these obstacles in the time to come, and how they shall regain their lost position in the markets.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki