It has been recently revealed in a report that jogging might actually be more beneficial that what one might’ve thought. Research has claimed that regular jogging not only helps people lose weight and maintain a fit and healthy body, but also tends to add to the lifespan of the person.
This is because when a person jogs the entire body is exercised. This results in a better overall life. The research was done by Dr. Peter Schnohr and it has found that this is something almost all people can do according to their age and medical conditions, for maintaining a good health
"The results of our research allow us to definitively answer the question of whether jogging is good for your health. The good news is that you don't actually need to do that much to reap the benefits”, said Dr. Schnohr further.
One needs to maintain a good health, which can be achieved with the help of proper exercising and a good diet routine. It remains to be seen what affect this new research shall have on spreading awareness about jogging and fitness in the people.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki