It has been recently revealed that the drivers in Ontario are going to get reminders for becoming more active towards organ donations in the time to come. It was about time there were some serious efforts made towards making people aware about how they need to get more active towards donating organs or at least promising themselves towards the same.
This is because the organ donation rates of the vicinity are low and the need for more organs is increasing. There are people who are suffering each day because they are too are on the list of organ waiting list. This calls for the need for more efforts to be made by the people of the vicinity, to understand the need for organ donations.
The drivers shall be asked to get more active about organ donation when they shall go for renewing their driver’s license and so on. This would help in spreading the good word further, so that more and more people come forward to promise their organs, so that they can be donated at their time of death.
It needs to be seen how well this new program works and how the people of the vicinity are going to become more active about the issue in the time to come.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy