As per reports, it has been revealed that Intel has released its first ever Atom smartphone known as Lava's Xolo X900. It is said that the phone will be available in India by next week.
To tell about some of its prime features, it has four-inch 1024 x 600 display, which is accompanied with one-megapixel camera on the front and also has 8-megapixel camera on the back side of the phone. Experts said that the back side camera also has photo shooter capability, which will help in providing quality pictures.
The phone will go on sale from April 23 and has plastic body, but experts said that the plastic body will not give an impression of an economic phone. It has made the phone body is lighter in comparison to other smart phones having metallic body.
It supports Gingerbread on Medfield and has 1.6GHz Atom. Company officials were of the view that the phone will shortly upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich. Mike Bell, who is Intel Corporate Vice President as well as General Manager of the Mobile and Communications Group, said, "As we enter the India market with our first smartphone from Lava, the device not only showcases the rich capabilities and user benefits of Intel computing".
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki