It seems that Instagram has been benefitted majorly from its Facebook deal. It has been found that a lot many companies have been vying to get Instagram's photo sharing model for mobile video.
Some of the companies that have been running in the race are Socialcam, Viddy, Klip, Mobli and Color. Among all, Viddy has the brightest chances to win the race, as it has a lot many benefits over others.
On the top of it, Viddy has won top free iPhone app on the Apple store. Viddy gives users an opportunity to shoot, customize and share 15 video clips directly at one time. Not only this, it also provides users to share their videos on different social networking platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
On April 11, 2012, it celebrated its first birthday and also registered more than 40 million app views. Experts said that the company has done the maximum efforts to stay in the market. It can be seen from the incidents that they hired celebrities and prepared video campaigns to promote their brand for mobile videos.
Special mobile videos were prepared as a part of brand promotion, which helped Viddy to gain instant popularity, said industry experts.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki