It has been reported that a 75- years -old man would be taking part in the upcoming 200km Ride to Conquer Cancer event. The event is set to take place in the month of August.
Mal Hand needs $2500 so that he could take part in the event. Although he is old, his heart is young enough to take part in the event. Cancer affects millions of people all over the world. Through events like Ride to Conquer Cancer, money is raised which is directed towards cancer research.
Mal Hand is one of those men who have been striving hard to improve the life of cancer patients. It has been reported that Mal Hand has been mowing lawns to raise money so that he could take part in the event. If he is able to raise an amount of $2500, then he would be eligible to take part in the event.
Mal Hand was reported as saying, "It's a good cause. I just want to help cancer sufferers. My dad died of throat cancer years ago". He further informed that he needs to complete 70 mowing jobs so that $2500 could be raised. People are being encouraged to take part in the Ride to Conquer Cancer event so that life of cancer affected people could be improved.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki