Ryan O'Neal, actor best known for his role in Love Story, has unfortunately been diagnosed with a new form of cancer.
After successfully battling leukemia in the 1990s, is now suffering from prostate cancer, which is in advanced stage- stage.
However, the actor said that he felt fortunate that the disease was detected early.
Revealing his new form of cancer, O'Neal said, "Although I was shocked and stunned by the news, I feel fortunate that it was detected early and, according to my extraordinary team of doctors, the prognosis is positive for a full recovery."
O'Neal lost her longtime love Farrah Fawcett to anal cancer in 2009. O'Neal has one child from late Farrah Fawcett- Redmond O'Neal.
A memoir about O'Neal and his longtime love Farrah Fawcett is scheduled to be released on 1st of May. The title of the memoir will be "Both of Us".
The 70-year-old actor is urging all men to go for regular prostate examination so that the disease can by be detected at the earliest and tackled in time.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki