As per reports, it has been revealed that Chrysler is going to introduce wireless charging solutions in some of their line-up of 2013. They are the first one in the sector, which have announced the integration of wireless gadget charging technology in vehicles.
In order to charge the phone, wireless power mat will be provided which will smartly fit within the console tray and will be able to charge any kind of electronic gadget including MP3 player, and smartphone.
The power mat can be bought from Chrysler's network of dealers at the cost of $200. Pietro Gorlier, who is President and CEO of the Chrysler, was of the view that they have introduced the technology under the nameplate of their subsidiary Mopar.
The power mat will automatically charge the device at the time when the engine of the vehicle will be on. Another added advantage of the technology is that it will save users from the fuss of cable wires as no additional wires are needed to connect the device for charging.
"Our industry-first in-vehicle wireless charging system is the perfect solution for those connected customers who are always on the go”, said Gorlier, who further affirmed that they do not miss even a single chance to make their customers’ life easier.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN