Rozlyn Khan, the Fireband actress, has gone one step ahead to promote breast cancer awareness. The actress has this time uploaded a four-minute video on the internet showing a self-examination technique to diagnose the initial symptoms of breast cancer.
The video was shot to solve the purpose of awareness of this wide-catching disease and can also prove vital for detection and prevention of this disease.
Rozlyn also said in a statement: “We all know that early detection of breast cancer can save lives. However, many never bother for a check-up till their issues reach a stage where medical intervention becomes an absolute necessity”.
Through the video, Rozlyn intends to spread awareness and do her bit to inform, educate and save lives of people who donors know much about the disease.
In her video, Rozlyn also points to all the bollywood glam girls and models that go for breast implants to learn the associated risks with the enhancement.
The video indeed has provided a lot of information on the detection of breast cancer and can also benefit a lot of people.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN