A lot of people have become style conscious these days and love dressing themselves funny and unique. They want to look different from other people in crowd and want they should get all the attention from other people.
One such incident became a hit on internet when the mother of a 15-year-old girl posted a video in which she was dressed like a living doll although she defended her daughter’s lifestyle.
The girl’s name was Margaret Palermo before the posting of that video on internet and after that she was better known as Venus Angelic. According to reports of the Daily Mail, in that particular video, she was wearing a dress with frills and ribbons.
Post video, she became an internet sensation online any people became fans of that girl and learned a lot of tips from that little girl. A lady from London, Margaret, said: “I would be horrified if she came home pregnant, I am not horrified if she is innocent and good girl who likes cute clothes and frills and ribbons”.
Many people even criticized her and didn’t like her at all and wanted her to stop looking so bizarre.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki