A three-year-old boy is battling out for his life since March 2010. The boy was diagnosed of a rare and aggressive type of leukemia at the age of two. Since that time, the family has not sat in peace. As per the reports, the family has been visiting hospitals since the time of diagnosis.
It has been unveiled that the boy even underwent a stem cell transplant last year in July. The case of the kid was so worse that the doctors were unable to find any bone marrow match for him.
Despite all the efforts, this New Year, the parents of the Chace were declared that their kid's leukemia has become worse and there are very less chances of their child to survive, rather, he has only a few months of life left.
However, the parents, being too determined to let their child out of the problem, set out a search for him on the internet and were able to find a bone marrow match for him.
Chace has been taken to Britain's Royal Marsden Hospital by his parents. He will be undertaking a drug trial, meanwhile, his parents are hoping that he could survive till the time he undergoes his second stem cell transplant.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki