It has been recently revealed in a report that Richard Beazley, the chairperson of the East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, has stepped down from his position. He has worked with the firm for a period of 10 years and he has revealed that it as an entirely fulfilling experience for him working there.
He also added that he hopes for a good future for the country's healthcare facilities with the aid of reforms in this organization.
He said that the need of the hour is to focus upon the individual experiences of people while their stay in these facilities, rather than the overall quality of care. It is essential that the patients are satisfied with their treatment and leave the facilities in good health.
The Government also needs to put a little more effort in making the quality of care and treatment better in the time to come. This can be possible with the help of combined efforts of the government and the medical fraternity. The monetary needs of these facilities need to be fulfilled well so that they can have a safe future. It remains to be seen what happens in the time to come, and how the new chairperson is able to lead the organization to even better heights
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki