Recent news has revealed that the Burger King, which was already run by a private group 3G Capitals, has finalized a deal worth $1.4 billion.
As per reports, it has been unveiled that the owner of the hamburger chain, 3G capital, will be selling 29% venture to UK based investment firm Justice Holdings. It is being expected that with this deal the chain will even be run by a public firm.
It has been unveiled that the company Burger King will be highly profited with this deal, as Holdings Inc. runs approximately 12,000 franchise-food outlets across the world.
It is being expected that the company will be able to make almost double profit from the deal than it made in 201 of $8 billion, when 3G Capital acquired it.
Burger King Chief Financial Officer Daniel Schwartz said: "It's the right time for Burger King to be public in the U. S. again. Our new investor base will help us maximize the brand's future potential going forward".
He asserted that this is just the beginning of the scenario, the long-term investment will show the worth soon.
The officials of Justin Holdings are expecting almost the same in case of profits. Moreover, they asserted that the new menu will be a good competition for the other fast food chains.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki