It has recently been revealed in a report that the trend of advertising products and services online has reached a new high in the recent past. It was revealed that there have been profits of £4.8bn in the last year, according to reports given by the International Advertising Bureau situated in U. K.
The research was done by Princewaterhouse Coopers, and it was found that there has been a huge rise in the advertising rates on the internet. This is probably done because internet advertising is cheaper and it has a larger scope of becoming a spectacle for different parts of the world.
There have been more and more firms coming up for marketing and advertising their products and services online, and this has become a new way of promoting business all over the world.
"Online and mobile advertising have experienced staggering growth since this study began in 1997. Advertisers increasingly recognize the central role that online plays in their marketing campaigns”, revealed Tim Elkington, Director of research and strategy at the IAB.
It remains to be seen how this trend goes further in the time to come.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki